- 5+ years of software support, reliability, or operations engineering experience in a production environment, either on bare-metal or public cloud
- 2+ years experience in successfully developing a team of 4-7 engineers on large-scale projects that included technical deep-dives and production troubleshooting in the areas of distributed systems, code, networking, storage, and operating systems
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to empower teams
- Experience providing the technical vision for systems and infrastructure teams.
- Strong perspective and collaborative partnership that inspires change, and motivates engineers to develop simple solutions to sophisticated operational or reliability challenges
- Built services and systems, have successfully taken projects from inception to production, and are comfortable diving in to provide leadership for major projects when needed
- Capable of leading a discussion with upper management, and are able to tailor the level of technical detail to suit your audience
- Some experience supporting or implementing services on any or all of the following: MySQL/PostgreSQL, CloudSQL, Hadoop, Druid, Terraform, Kubernetes, GCP products
How To Apply
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with Naya Labs and how you would make a good addition to our team to email@example.com using the following subject line: “Role – (insert Your Name)“. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.