Our client is an open-source platform for launching decentralized financial applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. They are looking for experienced developers who enjoy new challenges and working on mission critical secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets. As the Lead Solidity Engineer, on this dynamic Engineering team,
- Work with the executive and engineering leadership teams to establish, execute and achieve the company’s technical vision and business objectives for all company developed smart contracts.
- Manage projects throughout their development lifecycle to delivery, engaging with the engineers and stakeholders to maintain high velocity and ensuring that the technical vision and timelines are met.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the problem domain and work with your team to craft technical solutions.
- You will discuss, whiteboard, code and perhaps code-review smart contracts with engineers on your team as well as the executive leadership.
- Grow and manage a team of engineers and create processes to support rapid delivery and high quality releases.
- Build smart contracts and back-end web services that interact with various blockchains, including Ethereum and others.
- Experience leading an engineering team for at least 2 years
- Create metrics that help the team to achieve engineering excellence as well as fast, predictable delivery.
- Passion for coaching and mentoring team members to maximize their impact.
- Ability to prioritize, manage and effectively communicate across multiple, often time-sensitive initiatives.
- Ability to work with and manage remote teams.
- Solidity, or other smart contract languages.
- Elixir, Phoenix or Exthereum
- Elm or React with Redux
- Z3, Prolog, Agda, Coq or formal verification experience