Our client is an open-source platform for launching decentralized financial applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. They are looking for experienced developers who enjoy new challenges and working on mission critical secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets. As one of the Senior Software Golang Engineers on this dynamic team,
- Design, implement, test, measure, and deploy high-performance networking code that runs the blockchain protocol ecosystem.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- 8 years of professional software development experience or 3 years with a relevant advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering.
- Experience architecting and developing high performing distributed systems design
- API Development
- Experience in Golang (Go), Python, Shell. C/C++ is a plus.
- Experience in security and privacy technologies.
- Experience with Linux kernel networking technologies, Ethernet, and TCP/IP.
- Experience with large scale databases.
Very competitive base salary + equity