Our client is an open-source platform for launching decentralized financial applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. They are looking for experienced developers who enjoy new challenges and working on mission critical secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets. As the Senior Software Engineer,SDK on this dynamic Engineering team,
- Design, implement, test, measure, and deploy highly modular code for the blockchain protocol SDK using Typescript.
- Keep the SDK in feature parity with client implementations.
- Write comprehensive unit tests and work with QA on repeatable integration testing.
- Ensure the SDK documentation is kept up-to-date.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- 8 years of professional software development experience or 3 years with a relevant advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering.
- Experience designing and developing SDK libraries and tools for a broad developer community.
- 3 years experience in Node.js and at least one strongly-typed programming language is a must (C/C++, Java, Golang, Rust, etc).
- Must have implemented web APIs in one of REST, JSON-RPC, or Websockets.
- Experience in Typescript, WASM, Golang (Go), Python, Solidity, and Shell is a plus.
- Experience in cryptographic tools commonly used in blockchain development is a major plus.
- Understanding of binary data, how it can be read, used, manipulated, and generated is a major plus.
Very competitive base salary + equity