What You’ll Do:
- Develop and drive new strategies along with product managers, design leadership, research and data science
- Design, prototype, and develop elegant solutions.
- Conceive innovative concepts, prototype and iterate to push the boundaries of user interface design.
- Deep product and systems thinker who loves untangling complex problems and is able to think about global implications and cultural nuances.
- Strong ability and passion on delivering universal designs that can scale not just across platforms but also internationally and across user types.
- Identify user needs, sketch solutions with prototypes, test ideas with our research team, and refine designs with data and customer feedback.
- Document detailed interaction models and UI specifications.
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence.
- Evangelize best UI practices to other designers, engineers, and product managers.
- Mentor other designers.
- Expert at designing and building products for mobile & desktop experiences.
- Demonstrate ability to tackle complex problems and be able to identify and mitigate risks.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with a strong ability to influence cross-functionally
- Experience being a design lead who leads large projects and direct/mentor other designers
- Passion for identifying and solving customer problems
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Skilled with Figma (or Sketch) and prototyping tools such as Framer, Principle
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Comfortable presenting and working with senior executives
How To Apply
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with Naya Labs and how you would make a good addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “Role – (insert Your Name)“. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.