Our crytpo wallet client has a unique multi-party computation (MPC) platform that sets it apart from other crypto wallets in the marketplace. Their products are being adopted and integrated by traditional financial institutions, crypto exchanges, custodians, OTC desks and brokers to provide crypto related services to mainstream clients. They are looking for someone who is passionate about crypto and is equally excited about the opportunities created by the DeFi boom to create new products. As the technical and very hands-on VP of Product,
- Lead the development of new innovative software products and service offerings for the company.
- Define the product strategy and drive decision making on the next markets and opportunities that should be pursued.
- Drive and own the short-term and long-term strategy and roadmap, timely execution and successful product launches.
- Drive feedback around what our clients need and why to bring about positive changes to our current and new offerings. Develop market intelligence and research processes. Own relationships with the right design partners, to grow the product and adapt functionalities to their needs.
- Define quantitative and qualitative success metrics and constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the business problem or created a business value before and after their release.
- Be responsible for cost benefit analysis, ROI and business case development to help prioritize our efforts.
- Develop product and management processes and documentation to educate clients and stakeholders on product changes and features.
- Own the product marketing effort either directly or through an eventual hire.
- At least 6 years of product development and management experience including managing and growing a team of PMs.
- Successful track record of shipping products and services in top financial services or Fintech companies.
- Technical experience, technical understanding of blockchain and digital assets.
- Knowledge/experience with blockchain technology and cryptocurrency digital assets.
- Knowledge/experience of cyber security.
- Deep technical knowledge of SaaS software development.
- Startup environment experience.
- Excellent skills in communication, interpersonal relationships, thought leadership and team management.
- Deep understanding of the digital asset ecosystem and the different types of market players: exchanges, custodians, prime brokers, lenders etc
- Becoming a key player in an A class global technical and go-to-market team
- High impact, high visibility role in an early stage startup with potential for career growth
- A fast growing company in an ever-changing evolving fast paced market
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Equity at an early stage startup
- Health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible PTO
- 401k plan with employer match
- Work tools that suit your needs